List of famous districts in West Java
There are quite a few regencies in West Java and almost all of them have their own privileges. Of course, if you’re one of the people from West Java, you really understand the different districts in the province. In any case, the Indonesian people understand very well that there are different types of benefits that can be found in western Java.
Different types of tourism are often visited by different types of tourists from outside the region and abroad. It doesn’t stop there, but the culinary part also continues to grow and becomes more and more famous.
One of the Indonesian people, of course, you also need to understand different types of tribes and cultures from other regions. This also applies to the West Javanese area dominated by the Sundanese tribe. The province of West Java itself is divided into 18 regencys and 9 cities. You can get a variety of information through our information below.
The beginning of the regency of West Java formed
West Java or Jawa Kulon is one of the provinces in Indonesia that is known to other people. Indonesia itself has a variety of provinces with a fairly large number, but not all are well known to the Indonesian population.
West Java Province you will find a variety of cultural uniqueness that tourists and locals feel even more amazed. But before that, the history of West Java may not be widely known.
This one province in the 5th century was part of the Tarumanegara Kingdom. There are several types of inscriptions left of the kingdom and are widely distributed in the province of West Java. There are about 7 inscriptions written in the Wengi scripturele and using Sanskrit, how most of them will tell the king’s journey from Tarumanegara.
Tarumanegara was successfully incapacitated and continued by the Sundanese kingdom. There are also inscriptions from the time of the Sundanese kingdom that are still well maintained in the Bogor area. The struggle between the Kingdoms only stopped when finally in 1925 West Java was used as an administrative meaning during the reign of the Dutch East Indies.
This also underlies the formation of districts in West Java. Not only that, but different types of developments have continued in West Java to this day. This of course ensures that the people in the province feel increasingly safer to develop different fields, especially in the economic part.
Have you ever understood all the districts owned by the province of West Java? As mentioned earlier, there are about 18 provinces and 9 cities. The capital of this province is located in Bandung and on October 17 in the 2000s, several areas of the province will be formed into a separate province, namely Banten.
List of Regencies in West Java
If you are curious about the different names of the regency, here are some regencies of Java Kulon that you may know.
- Bandung Regency with a capital in Soreang. This one regency appears to have an area of about 1,767 and a population of about 3,145,254.Consisting of 31 districts and 10 subdistricts makes this one district quite famous.
- Furthermore, there is West Bandung Regency with an area of about 1,305. The capital of West Bandung is located in Ngamprah and has a population of about 1,616,203, spread over 16 districts.
- West Java Regency next is Bekasi Regency with an area of 1,224 cubic km is quite dense as it has about 23 districts. There is a population of 2,554,376 and it is evenly distributed.
- Bogor is next with a very large area compared to others. The area is about 2,710 cubic km with a population of 4,246,307 spread over 40 subdistricts.
- Cianjur has an area of 3,840 cubic km with 13 subdistricts. It has a population of about 2,246,663 inhabitants in 32 subdistricts.
- Ciamis has a population of 1,228,294 divided into 27 subdistricts. The area of the district is about 1,414 cubic km.
- There is Cirebon in the next order with a fairly small area of only 984.52 cubic km. There are approximately 2,099,089 inhabitants spread over 40 subdistricts.
- Garut with an area of 3,074 cubic KM, inhabited by 2,210,017 inhabitants. Divided by a fairly large number of subdistricts, there are 42.
- Indramayu is occupied by 1,845,205 in 31 different districts. The area of Indramayu is about 2,040 cubic km.
- There is Karawang with an area of 1,652 cubic km and has a population of about 2,110,476 inhabitants. Karawang has 30 subdistricts spread across the district.
There are many more districts in the West Java area. For example, there are Cimahi, Cirebon, Sukabumi, Tasikmalaya, Purwakarta, Sukabumi, Majalengka, Pangandaran, Sumedang and many others.
Each district should have different characteristics. Starting with economy, tourism, education, and so on. Although there are so many neighborhoods that are owned, West Java has managed to build a positive character for its population.
Economy in West Java Regency
In addition to having to understand the name of the regency in West Java , it turns out that you also understand the different types of possibilities you have. There is a lot of potential in west Java as one of the provinces with many inhabitants in it.
From an economic point of view, it appears that this province is developing in various areas. Beginning with production, agriculture occupied itself with land and agriculture. There is also a thriving economy in the sea and fishing as it is located on two sides of the Java Sea.
The economy continues to develop well in West Java. There is no doubt that many residents also flourish by trying to use different types of efforts to make their counties better.
West Java Regency Tourism
From a tourist point of view, districts in West Java never want to be left behind. There are so many good places to be used as one of the destinations during your holiday. Most tourism from this one province is more about natural tourism.
Nevertheless, there are still many visitors from inside and outside the area who only come to enjoy holiday time. If classified, tourism in West Java is at least about 96 with different species.
Starting with beaches, waterfalls, dams, amusement parks, museums and many others. So, are you interested in spending your vacation time in Java Kulon? Your holiday should be much more pleasant if you choose one of the above districts for a holiday.
There are so many counties compared to cities in the county. But if you’re trying to explore in these different neighborhoods, there must be interesting things to find. There are indeed many regencies in West Java, but they all have their own natural beauty.